Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Mrs. Caroline Sawh — s_pully@yahoo.com

from: Mrs. Caroline Sawh <lsalazar@hontanar.edu.ec>
reply-to: "Mrs. Caroline Sawh" <s_pully@yahoo.com>
date: 7 December 2014 at 05:54
subject: From, Mrs. Caroline Sawh
mailed-by: hontanar.edu.ec

Dear Beloved,

Compliments of the day to you, My Name is Mrs. Caroline Sawh, I need a trust worthy person who can help me accomplish my wish on earth in humanitarian charity service with the funds that was left for me by my late husband in a Bank in Cote d'Ivoire before he died in a plane crash.

Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about three months more to live because i was diagnosed of a very severe Cancer. I do not have a child for my late husband who will inherit this funds if i don't survive my cancer illness.

I await your immediate response for more information about this Proposal, Please Contact me on my private Email: s_pully@yahoo.com if you can be trusted.

Thank You and Bless You,
Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Caroline Sawh

No comments: