Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams ✆ andrewwilliams044@shirt.ocn.ne.jp


I am Andrew Williams, a solicitor at law ( A. Williams & Co. Solicitors) Mayfair London United Kingdom. I am the personal attorney to Mrs. Sigrid Fascinate, a contractor to Exxon Mobil Corporation. Here in after shall be referred to as my client, What should have been business as usual in Germany turned tragic few years back, as a missing Exxon Mobil Corporation contractor (EMC) was turned up dead.

Late Mrs. Sigrid Fascinate ? died in a plane crash on July 25th 2000 with her husband Rudi Fascinate. Her husband and two children also perished in the air France Concorde New York bound flight; you can access the below page for verification, (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm).All my efforts to trace members of her family has been fruitless. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the finance company where the deceased had an account valued at about USD$5.5 million dollars, has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me via email For further details, with your full name and phone number, so as to personally proceed with all legal documents in your favor upon your acceptance.

Best regards,

Andrew Williams, (A. Williams & Co. Solicitors)

44 7924457411